About The Role:
Decor Express Ltd currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Assistant to join our team. You will participate in the effective and efficient running of our store. As Sales Assistant you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the shop. The role is based primarily on the shop floor but you will be involved in other part of the business such as online trading.
Salary from £20,000 depend on experience plus benefits:
- 21 days holidays, rising to 25 after 4 years;
- paid bank holidays;
- company pension scheme;
- childcare voucher scheme;
- cycle to work scheme.
Duties & Responsibilities:
√ Sales of a wide range of paints, tools & fixings, mostly in the shop but also sometimes on the telephone or online.
√ Carry out cash/card transactions, refunds processes accurately and in accordance with store procedures,
√ Assisting and advising customers with the selection of products,
√ Responding to a wide range of queries from customers,
√ Maintaining stock levels and assisting with the stock take,
· Knowledge of paints, tools and previous experience in DIY or Builders Merchant store is essential for this role,
· High standards of customer service and excellent telephone manner,
· Proactive and sales driven attitude
· A driving licence would be useful,
· Ability to work as part of a team Please send your CV with the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org